WAIT! Before you go, here's an amazing offer you don't want to miss...
Up-level your skills even faster and find a $60,000+ job in weeks (not months) with one-on-one developer mentoring
- In-person C# mentorship from one of the web's leading teachers
- Additional portfolio pieces that will wow potential employers
- Job search help and interview training to ace the application process
We've built one of the fastest and most successful C# career coaching programs currently available
Denis Panjuta and Jannick Leismann have worked with over 300,000 C# students. They have unmatched teaching skills and a deep knowledge of the jobs market.
Former Oracle oftware engineer and creator of one of the web's most popular C# bootcamps
Microsoft certified .NET developer and lead C# tutor
Do you want to master C# as quickly as possible and find a high-paying job?
Do any of the following ring true?
- You want to master C# as fast as possible.
- You want to start working in weeks rather than months.
- You're unsure if your programming skills (C#, ASP.NET and Angular) are good enough to get you hired.
- You're a beginner programmer and don't know how to start applying for jobs.
- You lack a diverse portfolio to showcase your skills.
- You fail at technical job interviews (data structures and algorithms).
If any of these describe you, here's why the C# Mentorship Program might be exactly what you're looking for.
Join the C# Mentorship Program
A one-of-a-kind mentorship program that's designed to work in conjunction with the C# Progress Academy.
You'll work directly with Jannick Leismann, one of the world's best C# teachers, to:
- Up-level your coding skills fast
- Expand your portfolio
- Perfect your resume
- Navigate the job market
- Find high-paying openings
- Prepare for technical nterviews
When you sign up you'll get...
- One-to-one coaching sessions to review your code, find best-fit jobs, and train for interviews
- Unlimited support for all your technical questions (via chat)
- Comprehensive resume review
- Extra portfolio piece
- References and personal letter of recommendation
- Unlimited career prepping via email
- Bonus 1: LinkedIn reviews from Denis and Jannick.
- Bonus 2: Tutorials.eu voucher for advanced C# courses ($100 value)
- Bonus 3: Personalized interview checklist based on your skills and talents ($90 value)
Meet past students who have landed rewarding, high-paying C# careers
Junior .NET Developer
Gain skills FAST and build your portfolio
One-on-one training is hands-down the fastest way to super-charge your C# development skills:
To kick thing's off, we'll work with you to:
- Hone your skills
- Fill unseen gaps in your knowledge
- Expand your portfolio
- Prepare you for technical interviews
"Denis is an excellent teacher and provides clear and concise explanations of the subject matter."
Perfect your technical interview
Do you know the biggest reason C# developers fail to pass their technical interviews?
Bad preparation and no training sessions.
That's why you'll have a one-on-one sessions with the instructor to get prepared for all upcoming interviews.
"Planning to recommend to as many people as possible so Denis can hit his goal of teaching 10 million people to program!"
Get real world references that employers are looking for
Once you've completed your mentorship, you'll get:
- Professional references on your CV through which potential employers can contact us.
- Personal letter of recommendation referencing specific projects we've worked on together.
- Certificate of completion and LinkedIn badge.
"Denis makes it extremely easy to understand concepts!"
Find incredible jobs
On the one-on-one calls, you'll get:
- Help with your job search
- Specific job suggestions (Jannick and Denis know the market)
- Assistance navigating job listings to find the best openings
Abdul Halim B.
"I am computer engineer and it's really better than my school education."
Remember, $60,000 is just the start
Remember that $60,000 per year is just the start.
The average C# developer salary in the US is nearly $100,000. (Source: Comparably)
And senior developers routinely earn more.
The key is to find a job with great prospects.
Combine this with the skills you need to progress and your primed for long-term career success.
C# mentoring is designed to give you all the expertise and skills you need to build a long-term, lucrative career as a developer.